Decommissiong :- Decommissioning is a general term for a formal process to remove something from active status. Specific instances include:-
- Decommissioned highway
- Greenfield status of former industrial sites
- Nuclear decommissioning of power plants
- Decommissioning in Northern Ireland of paramilitary weapons
- Demobilization of soldiers
- Ship-Submarine Recycling Program for U.S. nuclear vessels
There is different type of Decommissioning
- Ship decommissioning
Applications: Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, Chemical, Petrochemical, Water treatment, Fume treatment, Mining, Shipbuilding, Power generation.
Our Export: Iran, Iraq, Italy, UAE, Bahrain, Indonesia, Australia, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Germany, UK, Denmark, Canada, USA, Peru, Brazil, Nizeria, Mexico, Venezuela (Latin America), South America.
Contact For More Details: email@example.com