About Pipeline Surveys
Pipeline Surveys : The quality of our survey work is in the pipeline industry and incorporates the full spectrum of survey techniques.we offer data processing services and act as consultants, providing training for pipeline operators in GPS, Survey and Geodesy. Merrett Surveys have vast experience providing GPS surveys for AGM (Above Ground Marker) locations associated with IMU based pipeline mapping. We have skills to optimise the accuracy of your mapping system. Detailed reports enable crews to set out AGM's accurately and swiftly.
- Close Interval Pipe-to-Soil potential surveys (CIS)
- DC Voltage Gradient - (DCVG) surveys
- AC Voltage Gradient - (ACVG) survey
- Electromagnetic surveys - CorrScan and current mapper/PCM
- Sub-Meter GPS locating depth-of-cover
- Continuous soil resistivity surveys (electromagnetic ground conductivity)
- Linear polarization resistance corrosion rate measurements
Stress Corrosion Cracking (SCC) investigations
Applications: Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, Chemical, Petrochemical, Water treatment, Fume treatment, Mining, Shipbuilding, Power generation.
Our Export: Iran, Iraq, Italy, UAE, Bahrain, Indonesia, Australia, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Germany, UK, Denmark, Canada, USA, Peru, Brazil, Nizeria, Mexico, Venezuela (Latin America), South America.
Contact For More Details: email@example.com