Oil & Gas Jobs
Assistant Electrical Engineer
Evolution Recruitment Require Assistant Electrical Engineer as per below details:
Assistant Electrical Engineer Oil and Gas The client is one of the leading world manufacturers of engineering and manufacturing equipment, Oil and Gas industry. The client is a well-known established brand name which has been in the business for a long time. Looking to expand into more lucrative and sustainable markets, the client is looking to add an Assistant Electrical Engineer to its team to further its ambitions.
- You will be tasked with the responsibility to plan and schedule work.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs.
- Aid managers in the development of all types of maintenance functions.
- Act as the bridge between the client and its subcontractors.
- Ensuring that supplies are well kept in check.
- Follow up with the projects progress and provide support in the development of new projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Individual who takes initiative and have the ability to respond to matters at hand quickly.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to handle stress.
- Selected candidates will be rewarded with competitive welfare packages alongside a strong and proven career progression track.
Individuals looking for better opportunities will be welcome to apply.
For more details: firstname.lastname@example.org