Oil & Gas Jobs
Electrical Project Engineer
Roevin Require Electrical Project Engineer as per below details:
An Electrical Project Engineer Job in Calgary, AB is currently available courtesy of Roevin. To be considered for this opportunity you must have power distribution and motor control experience coupled with at least 10 years of combined technical experience in the oil refining business as well as project management experience on mega-projects. You will work for an organization that provides a competitive salary base, attractive short term and long term incentives, performance bonuses, and financial savings. If you enjoy working in a collaborative team environment with diverse experience and perspectives, unique skills, talents and work styles, this opportunity is for you. You will earn between $135,000 and $175,000 per year based on your experience.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Registered Professional Engineer in the province of Alberta.
- 10+ years of total experience, which is a combination of deep technical experience preferably in the oil refining business, and project management experience on mega-projects;
- Must be a team player: willing to continuously and proactively collaborate, share, and seek information and guidance;
- Must be a strategic thinker and planner with an ability recognize when detailed information is required and interpret that detail to evaluate project progress and issues;
- Must be able to draw on deep and broad experience of each of detailed engineering, construction, and procurement in order to prevent.