Subsea Ball Valves
About Subsea Ball Valves
Subsea Ball Valves
Subsea Ball Valves : Subsea ball valves are externally sealed design for depths to 14,000 feet (4200 meters). All valves are internally pressure tested to at least 50% over rated pressure and have a typical service life guarantee of 25 years and Manufactured to meet the requirements of NACE MR0175, API Spec 6A & 17D, ASME, ANSI and various others. API 6A , 19th ed., ISO 10423:2003 PR2, Annex F/PSL3G qualified valves available.
Subsea ball valves are custom designed for instrumentation, process control and chemical injection applications. Remote operated vehicle (ROV) capabilities in template control panels, subsea wellheads and christmas trees. Subsea ball valves provide trouble free operation in a variety of media including hydrogen sulfides, corrosion inhibitors, paraffin thinners, hydraulic fluids and other harsh chemicals, and s may be produced in any machinable metal with special seal materials. Standard materials include 316 cold-worked stainless steel and high pressure super duplex.
2-way ball valves come in 3/8’, 1/2” and 1” configurations; 3-way ball valves come in 3/16’, 3/8” & 1/2” configurations, and 4-way ball valves come in a 3/8” configuration.
Features Include :
• Rapid quarter turn action provides quick open/close action for easy ROV or diver operation
• Independent spring-loaded seals for full differential pressure
• Trunnion mounted ball design and blowout proof stem for maximum safety
• Externally sealed design for depths to 14,000 feet (4200 meters)
• Easy mounting for ROV, diver or remote actuation
• Unlimited replaceable end connection capabilities for installation versatility
• Double barrier o-rings or cup seal options to prevent the ingress of seawater
• Full port flow path through valve to minimize pressure drop
• Bi-directional flow capabilities
• A variety of seal materials are available for different services
• Special alloys available for extreme service
• PEEK® seats to offer resistance to chemicals, heat and wear/ abrasion
• Optional mounting patterns and interfaces
• 3/8’, 1/2” & 1” 2-way design, 3/16’, 3/8” & 1/2” 3-way design, 3/8” 4-way configurations available
Applications: Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, Chemical, Petrochemical, Water treatment, Fume treatment, Mining, Shipbuilding, Power generation.
Our Export: Iran, Iraq, Italy, UAE, Bahrain, Indonesia, Australia, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Germany, UK, Denmark, Canada, USA, Peru, Brazil, Nizeria, Mexico, Venezuela (Latin America), South America.
Contact For More Details: firstname.lastname@example.org